Friday, December 27, 2013

The Vegan Culprit Sets Sail...



I have come to a decision. I am going to start a vegan blog. Crickets chirping. Just what the world needs right? Last time I checked there wasn't exactly a shortage of these. But I don't really have any skills or areas of expertise. And being vegan is pretty much my only defining characteristic so the decision kind of made itself. I'm not entirely sure where this is headed yet but hopefully I can make it something cool for you guys. My goal is to create content enjoyable for both vegans and non vegans alike, which I know is going to be a tall order. So I better get to work. In the meantime check out this rad stalking my sister got me for Christmas! Happy Cup is a smoothie place near me I have been dying to try. Desert Essence is the shit! You will hear me talk about them a lot probably. And I recently discovered African Black Soap which made me feel like a racist the first time I bought it. But despite the name it is a godsend for people with problematic skin like mine. And avocados, who doesn't love avocados? That's something I know everyone can enjoy. If you don't then you're a real weirdo. But don't worry I still love ya ;) I'll talk about these and others more in depth and develop the design of the blog in the coming weeks. But for now wish me luck 'cuz I'm setting sail into the unknown without any clue what I'm doing. Let me know if you have any ideas of what you'd like to see on here. Bye for now -The Vegan Culprit

0 comments:

Post a Comment